MrMeany's Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MrMeany's Corner

If It Ain't Poker ... Its Just WRONG!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What this site is ....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrMeany2U
Admin
Admin
MrMeany2U

What this site is .... Empty
PostSubject: What this site is ....   What this site is .... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:20 am

This area of the net, was at one time, my way of expressing my discontent with a league that I am still very proud to be part of. I got lost in the multiple tasks needed to run a forum, so gave up ... sort of ... then tried my hand at my own dotcom LoL, and as time would have it ... what started out as a way to voice my anger, fell to misuse, and hell ... I never even visited it.

This is not a 'forum' so to speak, nor is it any type of league. It is just a place for me at the moment to post my thoughts, and most importantly to give my friends both old and new, a place to come and look at an updated calendar showing the current games that I am hosting.

There is no need to 'join/register' persay, in order to view the calendar or read about the winners of the games, or even just my mumbo jumbo in my little blog, but if you would like to be notified when the calendar is updated with the next month's games and recieve a newsletter letting you know that it is up, then please do ... but do me one little favor ... please register with the screenname that you use on Full Tilt so I will have at least an idea of who I am sending the letter to.

For those that do play my little games, there will always be a free roll on the 2nd Tuesday the month following for the IN THE MONEY players of that month.

Thank you again for your interest in my little site, I hope to see you in more than one or two of my little games, and remember .... the password is always vegas, the time is always 2230 ET (server time), and the games (unless specified) will all be on Full Tilt ... oh and the games though varying, are always fun and challenging because the people that play them are there to have fun and learn.

Thank you again, and gl

-MrMeany2U
NOW SIT DOWN, SHUT UP, AND PLAY!!!
Back to top Go down
https://mrmeanyscorner.board-directory.net

What this site is ....
Page 1 of 1